Dun-Bri Group announces it will be exhibiting at the Commercial Vehicle Show (CV Show 2018) in April this year.
The CV Show returns from the 24 to 26 April at the NEC in Birmingham, the only dedicated specialist road freight transport exhibition in Europe placed to help customers and suppliers find each other in a growing marketplace.
“We’ve enjoyed a good year in 2017, with the acquisition of Beacon Monkey by the Dun-Bri Group and a new set of partners for 2018. We are excited to once again be exhibiting at the CV Show and look forward to meeting many of our customers, both old and new”, said Andrew Strath, the Group’s Managing Director.
Highlights this year include working product and vehicle demonstrations from new product ranges including the expanding own-brand ranges from the Dun-Bri Group; an exclusive new range of high-performance LED warning and work lighting products from Technology-LED; as well as Lite-wire, the unique auto-electrical wiring system that revolutionises the specification and installation of all manner of vehicle lighting and warning products.
“More and more customers are approaching us and asking for bespoke, or more specialist products.” continued Andrew. “With that in mind we’ve introduced a new dimension to our Engineering division, to give our customers a new design to manufacturing service for lighting and associated products”.
Customers are invited to visit stand 5C97 to enjoy refreshments and to meet with the team including specialists from all divisions of the Dun-Bri Group.
For your free ticket, visit www.cvshow.com today.
Notes to editors:
1. Photographs and other images are available on request.
2. This press release and future press releases can be sent to you via email, fax or by post and is available in plain text as well as formatted PDF.
3. Dun-Bri Group first started trading in 1989. With its head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, it is the UK leader in the manufacture and distribution of light bars, flashing beacons and directional LED lighting for both the amber and emergency services; wiring harnesses; commercial vehicle after-market lighting and auto-electrical products. Further information on the company can be found at www.dun-bri-group.com.
4. The company now operates from locations in Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire servicing customers in the UK and Europe.
5. More details on the company’s product range can be found at www.dun-bri.com.
6. More information about Technology-LED can be found on their web site at www.technology-led.co.uk.
For further information, please contact;
Media & Press Office
Tel: 01305 820492