Careers with the Dun-Bri Group
Working for Dun-Bri Group...
We seek, employ & retain exceptional talent all across the Dun-Bri Group.
Experience & knowledge
We actively recruit for experienced staff where required, and hand-pick those with specialist knowledge of certification, industry & products.
Training & apprenticeships
As well as offering job-related training, we also provide certificated training and qualifications for our staff. Our first apprentice is due to start in early 2017, as part of a programme of future business development
Flexible & reward-based working
Our modern-approach to employment is our commitment to remaining as flexible as possible, including home working, in addition to a strong reward-based approach
Please see some of our current vacancies, or make a speculative application...
Hours of work - 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4.30pm Friday each week
Joining our Engineering team at our head office in Buntingford, you will:
- Ensure engineering drawings are adhered to by reading and understanding them fully and following the Bill of Materials provided.
- Ensure that all Standard operating procedures are followed and highlight any out of date or incorrect procedures.
- Inspect products provided by the Design & Engineering Manager, highlighting any incorrect or faulty items.
- Ensure each product is properly packed, labelled and protected adequately prior to despatch to the Warehouse.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the Production Manager.
- Ensure that 6s standards are up held and workplace inspections are up to date.
- Take an active role in any ongoing continuous improvement projects.
Ensure Company quality control systems are followed at all times.
In order to be considered, previous experience of electrical or production assembly work is essential and you must be able to follow an engineering build drawing.
Due to our rural location you must have your own transport. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply
To apply for a role, email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, or call 01763 274185 for more information
You can apply to work for Dun-Bri Group, Dun-Bri Engineering, our branches and our brands including Beacon Monkey and Emergency Vehicle Solutions from this page.