Dun-Bri Group, the UK’s largest and only specialist supplier of commercial and emergency vehicle lighting systems, has announced that they have been awarded the ISO 9001: 2015 standard following a recent audit.
The updated ISO 9001:2015 standard is the best practice management framework and supports Dun-Bri’s commitment to providing a high level of customer satisfaction. To satisfy the rigours of an independent external audit the company had to demonstrate having an effective quality management system in operation.
Daniel Chinn, Purchasing Manager for the Dun-Bri Group said, “We began the transition at the start of the year and are very pleased to be able to advertise to our customers that we are now certified to ISO2001:2015 showing our ongoing commitment to offering the highest level of quality and service.
This new, exacting standard provides a much stronger focus on ‘Risk Management’ and ‘Top Management Commitment’ leading to an overall improvement of standards throughout the company.”
Part of the new quality standards project has led to the adoption of a new Corporate Social Responsibility policy, which will be released for 2018.
You can find the new certificate, and previous versions on the Group’s corporate web site at http://www.dun-bri-group.com/corporate-and-social-responsibility/iso-9001-certification/.
About Dun-Bri Group
First established in 1989, the group is the United Kingdom’s leading and only specialist distributor of commercial vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products with a range of over 11,000 different items available across the country on a next day basis.
Notes to editors:
1. Photographs and other images are available on request.
2. This press release and future press releases can be sent to you via email, fax or by post and is available in plain text as well as formatted PDF.
3. Dun-Bri Group first started trading in 1989. With its head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, it is the UK leader in the manufacture and distribution of light bars, flashing beacons and directional LED lighting for both the amber and emergency services; wiring harnesses; commercial vehicle after-market lighting and auto-electrical products. Further information on the company can be found at www.dun-bri-group.com.
4. The company now operates from locations in Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Lancashire and Yorkshire servicing customers in the UK and Europe.
5. More details on the company’s product range and other details can be found at www.dun-bri.com.
For further information, please contact;
Media & Press Office
Tel: 01305 820492