Dun-Bri Group are delighted to announce the acquisition of Emergency Vehicle Solutions (EVS), a distributor of vehicle warning lighting products to the emergency services, to hasten its expansion into the sector.
The combination of the two companies will increase the value Dun-Bri Group currently offers to its customers, and the first time since the company’s inception, will enable it to supply a full portfolio of blue and green lighting for emergency service use across Europe.
“Dun-Bri’s customers are looking to us for solutions to deliver a wider, better range of products and more effectively manage their fleets with this range”, said Andrew Strath, the Group’s Managing Director.
“The brand and base of EVS is the perfect complement to our current range, and now our customers can enjoy access to blue and green, as well as amber lighting, backed up with our specialist staff providing product advice and unbeatable aftersales support”, he added. “We are delighted to have acquired the intellectual property and look forward to welcoming new and EVS’ longstanding customers in the near future.”
EVS began trading in 2003 in Worthing, East Sussex, and grew to become one of the most popular brands connected to the supply of emergency vehicle lighting products, siren systems and conspicuity products from manufacturers including ECCO Safety Group, LAP Electrical and Redtronic, before its acquisition by the Group in February 2016.
“Our mission has always been to enable our customers to access an ever expanding range of products whilst optimising their buying power, receiving value for money with impeccable customer service across the UK and Europe”, added Andrew. “By combining the best of both organisations, we will accelerate our ability to deliver that vision and bring new innovation to the marketplace.”
The company is currently working on the delivery of this new brand and in particular a new web site and product catalogue, utilising the company’s impressive stock profile and product offering, with the latest technology to allow customers to browse and buy using their smartphones, tablets and online, whilst benefitting from a wealth of technical expertise and UK-wide fitting service.
For more information on this acquisition and to buy online, visit www.emergencyvehiclesolutions.co.uk.
About Dun-Bri Group
First established in 1989, the group is the United Kingdom’s leading and only specialist distributor of commercial vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products with a range of over 11,000 different items available across the country on a next day basis.
Notes to editors:
- Photographs and other images are available on request.
- This press release and future press releases can be sent to you via email, fax or by post and is available in plain text as well as formatted PDF.
- Dun-Bri Group first started trading in 1989. With its head office in Buntingford, Hertfordshire, it is the UK leader in the manufacture and distribution of light bars, flashing beacons and directional LED lighting for both the amber and emergency services; wiring harnesses; commercial vehicle after-market lighting and auto-electrical products. Further information on the company can be found at www.dun-bri-group.com.
- The company now operates from locations in Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire Lancashire and Yorkshire servicing customers in the UK and Europe.
- More details on the company’s product range and other details can be found at www.dun-bri.com.
For further information, please contact;
Media & Press Office
Tel: 01305 820492